test cricket ind vs eng live score,tennis goat quora,junior cricket bats uk]
Up to six Spurs, first-team players and two members of backroom staff are believed to have tested positive for Covid, as per Sky Sports.
Published on Dec 07, 2021 05:39 PM IST
ANI | , London [uk]
2019 US Open champion Bianca Andreescu explained her decision on Twitter, saying she wants to "re-set, recover, and grow" after a "challenging" two years that included testing positive for Covid-19.
Published on Dec 07, 2021 05:38 PM IST
ANI | , Toronto [canada]
Novak Djokovic's current stint at World No. 1 began nearly two years ago, on February 3, 2020. On March 8, he broke a tie with Roger Federer (310 weeks) for the most weeks at World No. 1 since the inception of the ATP Rankings in 1973.
Updated on Dec 07, 2021 03:47 PM IST
ANI | , London [uk]
The WTA 250 tournament, which is usually played in the first week of the year, was held last year before events in China were wiped out due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Published on Dec 07, 2021 03:36 PM IST
Peng Shuai's whereabouts became a matter of international concern following a nearly three-week public absence after she posted a message on social media in early November alleging that China's former Vice-Premier Zhang Gaoli had sexually assaulted her.
Published on Dec 06, 2021 07:24 PM IST
India travelled to Finland (2021), Croatia (2020) and Kazakhstan (2019, Pakistan tie) for their last three Davis Cup ties.
Published on Dec 06, 2021 05:54 PM IST
PTI | , New Delhi
Reigning U.S. Open champion Medvedev had to produce his best tennis to survive a tense first set as a confident Cilic sent across nine forehand winners and won nearly three-quarters of his service points.
Published on Dec 06, 2021 07:57 AM IST
- The International Tennis Federation and the Kosmos Tennis group that is behind the competition said four cities will host the group stages beginning in 2022, with another venue — likely Abu Dhabi — hosting the knockout rounds.
Published on Dec 05, 2021 10:28 PM IST
AP | , Milan
Medvedev brushed aside Jan-Lennard Struff aside 6-4, 6-4 to seal the Russian victory on Saturday after Andrey Rublev won the opening singles over Dominik Koepfer 6-4, 6-0.
Published on Dec 05, 2021 10:20 AM IST
- French Open 2020 champion Iga Swiatek, who is from Poland, hired Sierzputowski as her coach in January 2016, when she was 15 and still playing in junior tournaments.
Updated on Dec 04, 2021 11:18 PM IST
AP | , Warsaw [poland]
- The organisation has put the athlete first setting the financial implications aside.
Published on Dec 04, 2021 11:07 AM IST
- Medvedev defeated Mikael Ymer 6-4, 6-4 Thursday to give Russia an insurmountable 2-0 lead over Sweden in the quarterfinals of the revamped team event.
Published on Dec 03, 2021 07:14 AM IST
- Unconvinced by Peng's public appearances since a scandal broke a month ago over her sexual assault accusations against Chinese former Vice-Premier Zhang Gaoli, the WTA said it wanted assurances of her wellbeing and has sought an investigation.
Published on Dec 02, 2021 04:42 PM IST
Federer has not played since losing in the Wimbledon quarter-finals in July and underwent a third knee operation in the summer
Published on Dec 02, 2021 10:00 AM IST
- Djokovic fed off the energetic crowd from the start on Wednesday, leading Serbia into the semi-finals with a 2-1 come-from-behind win over Kazakhstan at the Madrid Arena.
Published on Dec 02, 2021 07:35 AM IST
The whereabouts of Peng Shuai, a former doubles world number one, became a matter of international concern for nearly three weeks after she posted a message on social media alleging that China's former Vice-Premier Zhang Gaoli had sexually assaulted her.
Published on Dec 01, 2021 11:37 AM IST
- The German pair defeated British teammates Joe Salisbury and Neal Skupski 7-6 (10), 7-6 (5) after the best-of-three tie was level following the two singles
Published on Dec 01, 2021 07:55 AM IST
AP | , Innsbruck [austria]
- With the singles squared, the top-ranked doubles team of Mate Pavic and Nikola Mektic had no trouble seeing off Fabio Fognini and Jannik Sinner 6-3, 6-4 in the decider.
Updated on Nov 30, 2021 08:35 AM IST
AP | , Turin
Spanish duo Marcel Granollers and Feliciano Lopez needed to win their doubles decider to send Spain through at Serbia's expense, but Aslan Karatsev and Andrey Rublev came from a set down seal a 4-6 6-2 6-4 victory and top spot for Russia in Group A.
Published on Nov 29, 2021 08:50 AM IST
- Why toilet breaks in tennis, used often as a tactical ploy more than a call of nature, create a stir
Published on Nov 28, 2021 11:56 PM IST
Peng Shuai, a three-time Olympian and former top-ranked doubles player, has dropped out of public view after accusing former vice-premier Zhang Gaoli of sexual abuse in a Nov. 2 posting on the Chinese internet, which was quickly taken down by Chinese authorities.
Published on Nov 28, 2021 10:04 AM IST
AP | , Washington
Davis Cup Round-up: After Novak Djokovic helped Serbia pull even at 1-1 by beating Jan-Lennard Struff, the world’s top-ranked male player immediately joined Nikola Cacic in doubles.
Published on Nov 28, 2021 09:55 AM IST
AP | , Washington
- Top-ranked Novak Djokovic secured a victory for Serbia, 40-year-old Feliciano Lopez got defending champion Spain off to a solid start.
Published on Nov 27, 2021 08:01 AM IST
I believe when it’s all said and done, the Serb will have the most Grand Slams and will probably be considered the greatest player to have ever played the game
Published on Nov 25, 2021 10:31 PM IST
, PeineSomdev Devvarman
World number 19 Bautista Agut, who helped Spain clinch the 2019 title against Canada in the inaugural edition of the revamped event, was the highest-ranked singles player in the team.
Published on Nov 24, 2021 12:32 PM IST
"Future husband," the Australian wrote in a caption to a photo posted on Instagram that showed the smiling couple embracing with her engagement ring in full view.
Published on Nov 24, 2021 09:14 AM IST
Two years ago in the inaugural edition of the revamped team event, a Nadal-inspired Spain claimed the title after an exhausting week in Madrid's Caja Magica.
Published on Nov 23, 2021 08:46 PM IST
Peng Shuai re-appeared over the weekend in Beijing and held a video call with International Olympic Committee president Thomas Bach on Sunday but the Women's Tennis Association has said that this did not address or alleviate concerns about her wellbeing.
Updated on Nov 23, 2021 02:48 PM IST
Reuters | , Beijing
Concern grew in the last week for the former No. 1-ranked doubles player — who hadn't been seen since accusing a senior Chinese official of sexual assault on Nov. 2.
Published on Nov 22, 2021 07:12 PM IST