basketball hall of fame directions,india australia live match today,jersey village soccer twitter]
- After opening on a choppy note, the 30-share index was trading 118.07 points or 0.20 per cent higher at 60,663.68 in initial deals. Similarly, the Nifty rose 36.45 points or 0.20 per cent to 18,105 amid high volatility.
Updated on Nov 09, 2021 09:57 AM IST
The largest and second-largest cryptocurrencies rose as far $67,700 and $4800, respectively.
Published on Nov 09, 2021 08:32 AM IST
Ahead of the rollout of the 3-day IPO, which will close on Thursday, Sapphire Foods said on Monday it had raised ₹933 crore from anchor investors.
Published on Nov 09, 2021 06:34 AM IST
Paytm IPO has received a mixed response from analysts, with some calling it a good bet to ride India's fintech wave and others pointing at expensive pricing. It is expected to be the biggest since Coal India's IPO in 2010.
Published on Nov 09, 2021 05:54 AM IST
Gujarat was followed by Haryana, Punjab, Tamil Nadu, and Maharashtra.
Published on Nov 08, 2021 07:51 PM IST
Written by Shankhyaneel Sarkar | Edited by Avik Roy, Hindustan Times, New Delhi
At $2.46 billion ( ₹18.300 crore), PayTm IPO is expected to be the biggest in India. The feat was earlier set by Coal India in 2010 wherein the state-run company had collected ₹15,200 crore.
Published on Nov 08, 2021 05:30 PM IST
Written by Sharangee Dutta, Hindustan Times, New Delhi
The private sector lender will now be offering home loans starting from 6.55 per cent, as against 6.50 per cent earlier, as per an official statement.
Published on Nov 08, 2021 05:09 PM IST
PTI | | Posted by Sharangee Dutta, Hindustan Times, New Delhi
After a volatile session, the 30-share index ended 477.99 points or 0.80% higher at 60,545.61. Similarly, the Nifty surged 151.75 points or 0.85% to 18,068.55.
Updated on Nov 08, 2021 03:52 PM IST
PTI | , Mumbai
Expert advice on whether to invest your money in India's largest IPO, Paytm, which opens for subscriptions today
Updated on Nov 08, 2021 05:24 PM IST
By Vertika Kanaujia
“India has made remarkable progress in financial inclusion metrics and is now ahead of China!” said Soumya Kanti Ghosh, SBI's group chief economic advisor.
Published on Nov 08, 2021 12:41 PM IST
Gold Price and Silver Price Today. Here’s the latest update on spot gold prices, currency exchange rates and other precious metal rates in India as on Monday, Nov 08, 2021
Published on Nov 08, 2021 10:01 AM IST
By HT Analytics
- The blue chip NSE Nifty 50 index fell 0.30% to 17,863.05 and the benchmark S&P BSE Sensex fell 0.29% to 59,895.40 by 0401 GMT.
Updated on Nov 08, 2021 09:47 AM IST
After the Centre's announcement of duty cut, 22 states and union territories reduced the Value Added Tax (VAT), after which the price came down by as much as ₹12 a litre.
Published on Nov 08, 2021 08:53 AM IST
Several companies including Paytm have tapped capital markets this year in a fund-raising frenzy on the back of record highs hit by the Indian stock market, which has outperformed Asian peers so far.
Published on Nov 08, 2021 06:45 AM IST
Citibank said in an email sent to its customers that its operations will be affected on Nov 8 "as our systems are undergoing a scheduled maintenance". Citibank has a substantial setup of credit card business in India.
Published on Nov 06, 2021 11:20 AM IST
India is participating at the six-month Expo 2020 Dubai running from October 1, 2021 to March 2022. The India Pavilion in Expo 2020 Dubai started on October 1 to showcase a resurgent India’s march to becoming a $5 trillion economy in the post-covid world.
Published on Nov 06, 2021 03:41 AM IST
By HT Correspondent, Hindustan Times, New Delhi
Union Budget 2022 will continue to focus on transformational reforms introduced by the Narendra Modi government in the last seven years
Updated on Nov 06, 2021 03:50 AM IST
By Rajeev Jayaswal, Hindustan Times, New Delhi
- The trade figures come as a major boost to businesses reeling under the restrictions imposed by governments owing to the coronavirus disease (Covid-19) pandemic.
Published on Nov 05, 2021 09:38 PM IST
Retail investors are often left high and dry at the time of share allotment, considering most of the IPOs these days are getting oversubscribed. So how should one ride on the IPO craze and benefit from the excitement?
Updated on Nov 06, 2021 01:55 PM IST
By Vertika Kanaujia
- Quora's listing plans come on the heels of a record-breaking year for IPOs. A number of big-name tech startups including Stripe, Instacart, Rappi and GoPuff are preparing to go public next year, sources have told Reuters.
Published on Nov 05, 2021 08:03 PM IST
Reuters | | Posted by Sharangee Dutta, Hindustan Times, New Delhi
- The ministry of consumer affairs, food & public distribution said that the government's intervention has resulted in major edible oils players, including Adani Willmar and Ruchi industries, cutting wholesale prices by ₹4 -7 per litre.
Published on Nov 05, 2021 07:47 PM IST
By hindustantimes.com | Edited by Kunal Gaurav
North India is seeing a spike in pollution levels and a dip in the air quality. The timing is right as Dyson’s new purifiers - Dyson Purifier Cool and Dyson Purifier Hot+Cool - are replacing similarly named models in the range
Published on Nov 05, 2021 02:29 PM IST
Gold Price and Silver Price Today. Here’s the latest update on spot gold prices, currency exchange rates and other precious metal rates in India as on Friday, Nov 05, 2021
Updated on Nov 05, 2021 10:02 AM IST
By HT Analytics
- The NSE Nifty 50 index closed 0.49% higher at 17,916.8 in a special "muhurat" one-hour trading session on Thursday, while the benchmark S&P BSE Sensex was up 0.49% at 60,067.62.
Published on Nov 05, 2021 08:50 AM IST
Airbnb said its net income was nearly four times the $219 million that it earned a year earlier and nearly triple the $267 million it reported in the third quarter of 2019.
Published on Nov 05, 2021 05:53 AM IST
- The stock market opens for an hour on Diwali, a ritual that has been followed in the Bombay Stock Exchange since 1956 and National Stock Exchange since 1992, as a symbolic practice as traditional businesses across the country welcome Samvat 2078.
Updated on Nov 04, 2021 08:33 PM IST
The October reading was the highest for the index since July 2011. On a year-on-year basis, the index was up 31.3% in October.
Published on Nov 04, 2021 03:27 PM IST
Reuters | , Paris
Diwali Muhurat trading 2021: This year, the Muhurat trading session will begin at 6.15pm and end at 7.15pm. The pre-open session will be held from 6pm to 6.15pm. The closing session will be held between 7.25pm and 7.35pm.
Published on Nov 04, 2021 02:43 PM IST
By hindustantimes.com | Written by Poulomi Ghosh
Paytm IPO will be the biggest in the country after Coal India's IPO in 2010 wherein the state-owned had garnered $2.03 billion. Paytm has mobile payments transaction volume market share of approximately 40 per cent.
Published on Nov 04, 2021 11:09 AM IST